A fun reminder of some important oral health points
During 2019, our team have posted many blogs, focussing on different aspects of your oral health, from basic family dental tips to in depth analysis of treatments such as dental implant placement. We write these blogs so that patients of the Confidental Clinic can be better armed with information about oral care and seek ways to improve their own.
As it’s nearly Christmas, the staff at our Streatham dental clinic thought that this would be a good time to see what you have remembered from our Confidental Clinic blogs. Without further ado, let’s see how well you fare (answers are at the bottom of the page).
- Name the orthodontic treatment which allows patients to remove their teeth aligners when they are eating, and whilst cleaning their teeth
- Why should a dry mouth be avoided, and name a few ways to help with this
- Why are our first teeth so important when they fall out anyway?
- What is Pericoronitis?
- What is a ‘dry socket’?
- Name the main components of both amalgam fillings and tooth coloured fillings
- What role does fluoride play in protecting our teeth?
- Why is cheese good for our teeth?
- Should you brush your teeth as soon as you have finished eating?
- What is a ‘diastema’?
Now, check the answers below and see how well you have been reading our blogs – good luck!